Life's Legalities

Saturday, October 25, 2003

THe Pitfalls of Hero Worship

hey all for the avid debaters of Dr. Mahathir over the past week, i thank you for your comments.. it has given me perspective on this political leader of our time and something i will surely remember as i continue to live in Malaysia (which would probably be for the rest of my life). As I was browsing over Boundless today, I came across this article: The Pitfalls Of Hero Worship I think this sums up most of the debate over Dr. M and whoever else we debate about, whether its Tony Blair, John Howard or George Bush. Let's keep our debates in perspective and not end up "worshipping" them. Once again, thank you for all your comments, both pro and against the leadership of Dr. Mahathir. It has been proven helpful in building my perspective of him and I hope it has helped you all as well. Unless we have more to say, let's move on to another topic - I'm getting bored looks from my local KL blog readers (since everyone else who tagged on Dr. M comes from Kuching, Melbourne and Oxford and myself). Just for additional reading leisure (and pleasure), here's the article Jo-Ann recommended: 15 Differences Between Guys And Girls Grace, peace and mercy to all of you in the name of Jesus Christ our Lord