Life's Legalities

Monday, May 12, 2003

the "war" has begun..... yeah, exams.. just about the worst thing that could ever happen to mankind.. if i'm not mistaken, good ol' Mark Twain once said.. oops..forgot.. i'll put the quote on when i remember.. anyway, today's one was quite a good one..I must thank and praise God for it! thanks also to some of my friends who have been praying for me, even a couple of them who turned up to pray for me before the exams.. you guys know who u r..thanks so much!! really appreciate it. i think it was eisenhower or winston churchill who said after the success of D-day that "This is not the beginning of the end. It is the end of the beginning" i guess that's what it is at the moment.. merely the end of the beginning..one and a half more months and its the end of it all.. but I know God's gonna be with me all the way and that's what keeps me going.. fight on, comrades...