Life's Legalities

Thursday, August 21, 2003

Campamania

yo back from camp and it was a really exciting camp... congrats to all the committee members (jon lee, phooi wah, ee ling, yi ching, kenny, ee lane, albert, charis and justin), to ps. sivin and phek kin and michael as well, the "adults" of camp.. great job, guys! God has been really wonderful... i spoke on sunday and God has really been preparing me for the opportunity 5-6 weeks before camp itself.. He showed me all that He wanted me to say and even made the sunday session open by ensuring the other speakers were unable to attend.. how cool is that? it was God.. i thank the campers who commended me for the sharing and i have been really encouraged by it.. at the end of the day, I believe that the message has only achieved full effect if I see the lives, be it one or two even, changed as a result.. then I know my work has been done and done well.. i'm still having this stigma against watermelons..hehe.. and i won't know when it'll end.. but for all the guys who did not attend camp, remember this: you can use a fork to open a watermelon.. in fact, if you have a strong wrist, go ahead and whack it and it'll break open.. following the example of Joshua Nah..hehe anyway, when all is said and done, i pray that those who have attended CF camp 2003 remain passionate to serve Christ and to Change Hearts and Impact Lives...Lah.. so CHILL, ya'll...