Life's Legalities

Wednesday, August 13, 2003

Updates Galore!

Its been a truly active past week, preparing for so many things that are to come.. cf camp, cell groups, church activities and a host of research on aussie unis.. For your info, I am looking into the option of doing my law degree in Australia, and provided the a-level results are excellent, I hope to get a scholarship as well...:) these are the unis on my mind: Australian National University, Monash, Melbourne, Sydney, New South Wales, Tasmania and Queensland... if you have any comments (aside from the "ghost town" condition of Canberra and Tasmania..hehe) please do let me know... email or you can post up on the tagboard.. thanks! I have been keeping myself busy with bible knowledge material.. been working with a friend and some BK teachers to reproduce a BK textbook.. for those who've done BK for SPM (Malaysian Certificate of Education), we're working on the textbook for Acts and a load of Marshall's notes that had to be reproduced from the original small green and blue books that our "ancestors" were using as their textbooks... so that has kept me pretty busy.. planned to finish it last week, but got postponed due to "unforeseen" circumstances.. technically.. Oh, and I'm working on building a website... I'm using macromedia dreamweaver (plus the tutorials in the software as well..) and trying to make a website and put it up instead of relying on a blogspot page for the rest of my days..haha.. its been going fine so far, and I'm learning the basics of css and html and how to make a website.. I'm still blur but I've got some time to play around with different instruments and sample html stuff.. brian, dreamweaver seems like a really good program.. if you can get it, use it... it works well together with flash too.. so u can put up some happening stuff on your website.. When I get it done and up on a server, I'll let ya'll know.. it'll be loaded with stuff blogspot can't do, like pics and a lot of other articles and stuff on myself.. and whatever else I can think of putting onto a webpage.. what about a forum? Hehe... But please don't start to eagerly anticipate the website, cos it'll take a long while before it gets up.. i'm just learning to do stuff like this at the moment.. if I study in Australia, I might try to do a double degree of IT and Law, which would enable me to learn more html, I think.. and also maybe specialize in cyber law.. cool eh? I was thinking of econs and law, but I've begun to receive some interesting weird looks from my friends since I remember telling them that econs was my most unfavourite a-level subject.. technically true, but as I look back, I realized that econs was pretty interesting, esp. the last few units of it where we learnt to apply all the theory into realtime happenings and now, I can watch the Herald Tribune or Bloomberg and understand what they are talking about!! Not that I've got the time to do so though... hehe here's the last thing I wanna say... and I hope it scares you as it is scaring me now.. ok.. nah, don't get scared.. its just that.. erm...erm.... this friday....erm... a level results are COMING OUT!!!!!! Ok..ok... its not that I'll die if I don't get the results I want.. of course not.. rather, its just that I'm having a pseudo nervous wreck (something like a "sort of" nervous wreck) trying to wait for 3 MORE DAYS!!! My goodness.. its only that far away... deb and brian, are you feeling the same thing too? There are a lot of psychologists here in ... wait.. nvm.. its no wonder why they call it HELP anyway..haha okies.. at least I took some time to get this done before I never do.. haha.. goodnight ya'll!! "runs around in underwear, freakazoid, freakazoid..." - wonder whatever happened to that cartoon about the whiz kid who had an "alter split personality" (whatever you call it)... anyone knows?