Life's Legalities

Sunday, July 27, 2003

Yesterday - The Computer Version

Here's a joke for ya'll... enjoy Do you know the song "Yesterday"? Then sing along to this computer version. Yesterday, All those backups seemed a waste of pay. Now my database has gone away. Oh I believe in yesterday. Suddenly, There's not half the files there used to be, And there's a milestone hanging over me. The system crashed so suddenly. I pushed something wrong. What it was I could not say. Now all my data's gone and I long for yesterday-ay-ay-ay. Yesterday, The need for back-ups seemed so far away. I knew my data was all here to stay, Now I believe in yesterday. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - oh, and i would just like to congratulate and thank all of you for visiting this site... i've officially had 500 hits to this site! i'll try to figure out if it works to add a guestbook, so i know who visits this site.. but i appreciate your coming to read this blog.. may you continue to be blessed by it! blessings from the Father up above...