Life's Legalities

Wednesday, August 20, 2003

Piracy

hey all, I found this article on the e-mag, Boundless concerning piracy, stealing and theft.. thought you might wanna have a good read about it.. The Pirate just wanted to let you all know that my stand against piracy does not run primarily on the fact that it constitutes stealing.. that comes second.. i came to a decision to go against piracy because i was convicted of my greed for more and more music in a world where music and pirated goods come virtually free.. piracy fed a greed in me for more and more music and this went directly counter to David in saying that "my soul will be satisfied as with the richest of foods" in psalms 63.. although the argument of theft and stealing is second in priority to my stand against piracy, i cannot deny that it is a very substantial argument that leaves litle to debate about.. i've also added a picture gallery thingie using webshots. com.. click on the link at the side of the page to access the pictures, the present ones from the CF camp held last weekend may the grace of God be with you...