Life's Legalities

Friday, June 27, 2003

oh, a short testimony.. today's paper, government and politics unit 6, was considered to be the toughest of all papers.. it was a synoptic (which means it includes everything u've learned from earlier units) paper but also included economics and law as well.. as it shows, i had the jitters.. i was nervous and pretty uncomfortable.. had bulls in my stomach, not butterflies.. wanted to take a short nap before the paper but couldn't sleep so well.. and i really asked God to grant me peace of mind and calmness as i sat for the paper.. was pretty tensed up and stressed out, not to mention i was having flu the day before and took 12 hours of sleep, effectively not studying much the day before so i had a lot of work to do but God, being the gracious and loving God that He's always been, granted me the peace and calmness... it was simply amazing! i sat thru the whole paper being able to control my thoughts and to write them out well and properly organised.. superb, so praise God for that.. and also for all my friends who have been praying for me, all the way from the UK, Canada and locally as well, thanks you so much!! May God bless u richly!!