Life's Legalities

Saturday, October 04, 2003

Long time ago

Long time ago Some guy posted a blog entry And only a long time later The same guy posts this blog entry how's my poetry coming along? haha just a short announcement, I've officially handed over my responsibility of being the HELP Institute CF president to my (former) vice-president. Just wanted to remember to praise God for everything that He has led me through, the ups and downs, right and lefts, centers and not-so-centers of CF ministry in HELP Institute. I'm now serving in the Kemayan ATC CF, playing the guitar (its almost always starts the same way.. i was playing guitar first in HELP CF too) and preparing for the CF's annual carolling performance in college. Its going to be exciting stuff.. we're working on a "Pay It Forward" -style of sharing the love of God and as a publicity stint for carolling too.. if you guys haven't seen "Pay It Forward" starring the little kid (now not so little anymore) Haley Joel Osment, grab the opportunity to watch it when you can. I haven't either..hehe.. but I've heard good reviews.. Studies are so far going fine.. the workload is pretty heavy, but doing ok so far.. praise God for that too.. ok, guess i'll stop here now.. sorry for being so late, hope you're all doing good too may we "share the peace" with one another (an interesting term i learnt at a lutheran service on ps. sivin's ordination.. funky stuff)