Life's Legalities

Wednesday, November 05, 2003

Utter Madness

Just when I thought British were mad people, I found out the Dutch are worse. No offense, Aunty Jeannie! Here's the story: Former Ambulance Driver Saves Fish With Kiss Of Life And yes, Chelsea smashed Lazio 4-0 (to Mutu Chong's delight, as you can see in the tagboard). Other results include: Manchester United routed Rangers 3-0 (thanks to the finally-blossoming Diego Forlan, who won a place in the starting lineup and scored a goal) Partizan Belgrade held Real Madrid to a 0-0 draw (which makes me wonder whether the Madrid team's losing its charm, which I'll be quite happy about). Nevertheless, Real Madrid qualify for the knockout stages of the Champions League already. And yeah, if you are getting bored of my football ramblings, enjoy this website that a friend emailed me. Looks good, so have a look. Its a Christian magazine website, called Relevant. Sounds relevant? Click here