Life's Legalities

Friday, June 27, 2003

wow!!! i am just stuck... suddenly, a levels is but a distant memory. ok, not so distant, but it sure isn't that near now..haha after one and a half months of work, struggle, a lot of prayer, illnesses (flu and fever) and occasional bouts of football and two sprained ankles, I've finally pulled through. Its been an interesting, exciting and at times, harrowing experience but at the end of the day, I've finished what I've come to do and I have God to thank for all the support and guidance He has given me. i've gone through so much throughout the past exam period. all the books, notes and essays now look like museum archives as I look at them. but the archives speak of one and a half years of work and how God has led me in many other ways, including serving in the Christian Fellowship over the past months. truly, i must say, that over the past one and a half years, i've done so many things and experienced so much that i'm just amazed when i look back at it... all the debating, exams, cf camp, the world cup, church activities, the cf christmas presentation (who could forget the "little" boy who bragged about his encyclopedias!??!) and then taking over the presidency.. its been a truly awesome period of my life and i'm looking forward to the many wonderful things God has in store for me in the years to come. a new phase of my life comes ahead of me.. a levels is over and the page turns over to a new one.. what will fill it? i don't know.. but i'm waiting to find out.. i think the verse that spoke to me the most over the past months has been matthew 6:33 - But seek first His kingdom and His righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well - at times my life just revolved so much around studies and i lose focus on Him..but this verse has kept me intact and focused upon the great guy Himself.. and things just fall into place.. and oh, one more thing.. always do things for the glory of God. i've made it a priority to ensure that when i study or sit for exams, i make sure that i give God the greatest glory.. it really helps keep u accountable especially when u waste time and then u remember that at the end of the day, God's glory is at stake and u're not doing ur best to give Him the glory He deserves.. well, two short lessons today.... and i'm just looking forward to my holidays and football!! hehe press on, soldiers...