Life's Legalities

Sunday, November 09, 2003

Blogging converts

I have, together with a few others, managed to convert a friend into blogging culture. He's the Mutu Chong you see on my tagboard. A law (that's right!) student of the University of Wales, Cardiff. He was my classmate in A-levels in HELP Institute and it's great to see him enjoying his time there. Chelsea fan, so be careful of what you say on his tagboard! I'm kidding, but he really is a fan of Chelsea FC. Visit his blog here Interesting webpages I've got from friends today. Plug and Pray - some crazy kit that gives u the all-you-need-to-know about religions and how to convert to them. Can salvation be bought? I don't think so. So much for selling a kit to teaches you how to convert to any religion of your choice. The Meatrix - heard of The Meatrix? Click on the link to find out! Winning The Culture War - some provocative words from Charlton Heston in a speech in Harvard University in 1999 (he acted as Moses in "The Ten Commandments" and as Ben Hur in "Ben Hur", two classic movies) Tomorrow, I begin my quest for a driver's license. Here in Malaysia, we start off by attending a 6-hr lecture (including lunch break). I'm going tomorrow. And thus begins a journey from pedestrian to future chaffeur. I'm beginning to see my future as the family driver and it looks scary too. Anyway, I'll be learning how to drive whatever the future may be. Goodnight and may all current drivers enjoy the road safety they have now. They may not have it for long.........