Life's Legalities

Saturday, November 22, 2003

Stop The World I Want To Get On

I had a mixed day today. Mixed rice for lunch. Then, at the workshop class, here's what happened: The instructor was more concerned with "balik kampung" for Hari Raya that in the end, all we did was fill in two forms and paid RM 100. I felt conned. Anyway, I think it was not worth the RM 100. Definitely. I'm going to make sure I learn the stuff they should have taught in the workshop class by asking my driving instructor to do that. But I had a great time tonight at a meeting on World Missions. It talks about World Missions as a great Bible theme (which it really is) and how we should be involved in world missions in a very active way. Really, I recommend you all to attend this 2-hour seminar. The speaker is a guest at my house. If you want to know more, you can contact me or World Outreach Malaysia (my dad). Next year, there will be a Condensed World Missions Course (CWMC) to be held in KL. You should all come for it. It gives you a perspective of world missions and how we should be working to "hasten the day of the Lord's coming". That's my 5-star recommendation for you all. The speaker will be speaking in Praise Baptist Church this Sunday, but no worries if you can't make it. Next year will be exciting as many of us will be seriously challenged to reach out to the world in missions. You don't have to feel like God has called you into big-time missions, because it is for sure that God has called you to be a part of the world missions movement, whether you go out or you send people out. Keep in touch and I'll be updating you all! Good night!