Life's Legalities

Tuesday, December 02, 2003

Happy Birthday Mum!

Officially, my mum's birthday was yesterday, but I'm only putting up this blog entry today, 2nd of December. Anyway, happy birthday mum! Had a good dinner and durians tonight, so I'm pretty full. Chatting with a friend from E03 at the moment. Other than that, besides a fairly boring class today, I've had a great day. Rested well, although my assignment marks were not as great as expected. I'm pretty happy Chelsea won. At least, Arsenal is off the top rung for the moment. That's exciting news. Not so exciting news include the 14 people who died in a bus crash yesterday and the recent China earthquake that killed 8. One of Asia's best debaters, Mark, from Mahidol University also passed away, and it has been proposed that the Best Speaker Challenge Trophy for the Asians Inter-Varsity Debating Championship be named after him. Cool, huh? But still, yesterday was a great day, because my mum was born on that day. I found a series of great articles from Boundless. Read them here: Human Clay: Thoughts On Spiritual Poverty Truth In A Broken World, Part One Truth In A Broken World, Part Two: Back To The Potter's Wheel Truth In A Broken World, Part Three: Response To Jessica Inman Read them one by one in the order given. Its like a conversation in essay format. Goodnight (actually, good morning!)