Life's Legalities

Wednesday, November 26, 2003

E03 update 1

I'm tired. Facilitating can be such a demanding activity if you're going to put excellence into the work. And definitely, I'm really tired. Today, however, was an excellent day of learning and of being a blessing to other people through my facilitation in the Power Games segment. Learnt about excellence (Philippians 4:18) and how as a champion, we need to be excellent in all that we do. Tomorrow: integrity - champions need to live lives of integrity. I'll explain more tomorrow. We have participants from Teluk Intan, Kedah, Likas, Kota Kinabalu and Penang. We've got a few international participants as well, mainly students here in KL. Just made friends with a Botswanan student in Lim Kok Wing University College of Creative Technology (possibly one of the longest college names I've ever heard of). I've made a couple of friends through the facilitation and its great to be around talking to them and trying my best to be a great blessing in their lives. Oh, before I forget, I'll try to put some pictures on the webshots website for you all to catch a good glimpse of the event. There may be no E04 for any of you to come back for, but I'm sure that the pictures will give you something to see in the way God works through such a well-planned and God-led youth conference, undoubtedly the birth of a powerful youth movement in Malaysia. Awesome stuff. Will give you more scoop tomorrow. For now, its "sack-hitting". Good night!