Life's Legalities

Tuesday, November 25, 2003

E03!!

Today's the official beginning of SIB's premier youth conference - E03. Many months of hard work, preparation and prayer (plus fasting) have been put into this effort, and by the strength and grace of God, it will be an amazing event. Youths will be challenged to live for a cause, to become champions in their schools, workplaces, homes, churches and wherever else God places them. And I'm much better now, praise God for that. I've been taking my paracetamols (as much as I don't prefer taking them - I have a stigma against inexpensive medicine, for some reason) and my physical being is starting to regain its strength. Still have a bit of migraine, but that's not much of a problem. Because I'm feeling all fine and well, I'll be heading off to the E03 conference in a short while. It'll be four days of activity, worship, listening and training to build us up for some powerful days to come - where youth and young adults take our lives to the marketplaces - where our influences will be felt and the power of God so evident in our lives. Exciting stuff. I've still got two assignments due. I'm wondering how I'm going to work them all together by the end of this week. Next week will be Christmas carolling in my college. After that, mock exams. Thank God for a good two-week break for Christmas after that. Till then, have an awesome day and the rest of the week ahead.