Life's Legalities

Monday, December 08, 2003

Birthday thank yous

I wanna wish everyone a very big THANK YOU! for all the wonderful birthday greetings. The phone calls (esp. the midnight wake-up calls), smses, ecards, emails, pat-on-the-backs, handshakes, prayers, food, gifts, and even one sms of a friend who wanted to become the last person to wish me "happy birthday" for the day. He was successful. Thanks for all the belated ones too! I got one as early as the 5th of December and some icq and msn messages too. Thanks for the thought, the love and the effort of remembering my birthday (even if you've used birthdayalarm.com. I use it too!). I totally appreciate all of it. Here are some interesting greetings I got: 1. "Hey kid! so u're 21 now eh?" (editor's note: I'm only 19, but thanks anyway!) 2. "How old are you now ah? 20?" (editor's note: same as above) Officially, I'm 19 years old (yeah, laugh). One of my part time classmates laments that I'm too young (he's 32), but he's one of my big bros there. He's the guy who sent the last b'day greeting of the day, at 11:58 pm, I think. I don't plan on hitting the big 2-0 anytime soon. Give me another 365 days (2004 is a leap year, so I get a day extra! haha) and I'll not be a "teen"ager anymore. I've got international greetings too. I got greetings from Japan, England and Canada too. Top that off with the many from KL and Kuching, its quite a number. Anyway, thank you to everyone. You've made it special and that's been awesome. God bless all of you.