Life's Legalities

Thursday, December 04, 2003

Air Asia

A friend asked me today, do you have to rush for an Air Asia seat? I said no, there is surely enough seats to go around. You may need to rush for a popular seat, but you're bound to have a seat at least. Here's the next sms I got, "Someone said you have to stand if there are no seats!" A little reminder for local travellers or would-be travellers: I believe it is against aviation law that passengers stand during a flight. Totally doesn't make sense and its absolutely dangerous. I know, Air Asia is a "no frills" airline, but it surely doesn't get as "frill"less as having to stand during the flight. Trust me. So for those who plan to use Air Asia, don't worry about seats. Worry more on things like what you're going to eat on the plane, because they don't give you free food. The toilets are free, that's not an issue too. If you want water, you gotta pay. And they are more than willing to sell you little souvenirs of your trip in Malaysia's only "no frills" airline. Enjoy your flying experience! I've got two wonderful assignments due in January, but because they help in my mock exams, I'm planning on finishing them by next week. I think its a bit too much, but I'll try out and see how. But the other reason is I like the lecturer who is doing our tutorials. She really makes things easy to understand and I like the subject anyway. Public Law - one of my favourites. I've got practice for Christmas carolling tomorrow and we'll be carolling on Saturday and Sunday. On Saturday, we have a team of kids from a children's home to come and carol as well. What we did was get college students to buy gifts for these kids and we're having a gift-presenting ceremony on Saturday for the kids. After we've given them the gifts, they will be carolling and then we will take over from there. I've got guitar-playing on both days and I'm working on my solos too. I've got a part in "Christmas isn't Christmas" and two weeks ago, they asked me to solo for "Because He Lives" (or some use the name "God Sent His Son"). I think I sing okay. It's not that happening, but anyway, will do my best. Anyway, practice and preparation for the big day will be done tomorrow. I've just started working with Adobe Illustrator lately and came up with some little design with the quote I told you guys last time on it. I think I can put it up on the webshots web site. I'll let you all know when I've done that. That way, you don't have to keep on clicking and waiting to see if I've put it up. Ok, I got to go now. I'll end with a phrase that I picked up from a friend from HELP and an avid blogger himself. Its not new to most of us, but it has more meaning than most people give it. Au revoir (goodbye and till we meet again)