Life's Legalities

Tuesday, December 02, 2003

More driving

I'm going off for a practical driving class tomorrow. I wonder what they'll teach this time. I finished my public law assignment. Very relieved that its over. I hope there won't be anymore assignments until after the mock exams. Better yet, no assignments during my Christmas break. I've got so much to do in my hands already. I'm still listing out the 25 names for Christmas. Friends (and relatives) to invite for the Christmas event, non-Christians especially. I've got a few in mind and already praying for them. Hoping for more names as I continue to pray and seek God. Nothing much else happened today, except that I beat my dad in a game of carrom, so that was cool. I think it was a matter of being "in form" today, cause my dad isn't as bad in carrom as he was today. And I was quite well "in form" for a game of carrom. Ah well, I won. Not much to say today, I'm going off to bed. Good night.