Life's Legalities

Thursday, December 11, 2003

Lunch

I had a great lunch today with some good friends from Kuching. Had time to catch up and see how they were doing, so that was cool. Been working busy (sort of) with my dad's newsletter for Christmas. It should be out by this week. Here's some updates: 1. Operation New Year Resolution has commenced. I've begun on reflection over the past year and then going to work on my resolution for next year. There have been some mess ups and successes, but on the overall, I think I did okay. Time to work on what needs to be worked on and go from there. 2. Mock exams!! I actually have a friend on JPA scholarship who asked me what mock exams were. You wanna know the secret to their success? Don't sit for mock exams. I'm kidding, honest. Anyway, next week is mock exam week, and just last Sunday, we had a lecturer from London who came and discouraged us from sitting for the mock exams because he didn't believe in the mock exams system. Oh well. 3. Christmas! Nothing much to say now, just that I'm still thinking about the 25 people I want to invite for my church's Christmas event. Praying that they will come to know the Lord too. 4. Linux. I know this won't appeal to many, but yeah, I'm thinking of using a new operating software called Linux (and maybe leave Microsoft Windows). Its probably my end of the year technology project. 5. Romans. Three friends have announced willingness to memorise the whole book of Romans. Still working on how to get that done and a process of checking and accountability. Any ideas? If you still want to join, do let me know. It'll be exciting! Besides the memorising bit, we will be doing Bible study on the book of Romans, so that whatever we read enters both our minds (the memory) and our hearts as well. 6. Website. If the Linux bit did not interest you, I found another webhost server that will provide some good webhosting for my website. I'm trying this one out. It may be better than my earlier geocities one, but I'm still checking on it. Maybe I might put up my website early next year. So many things to do now. Well, I gotta go now. Classes tomorrow. Stay in school and outta trouble, people..