Life's Legalities

Thursday, December 18, 2003

LOTR bloopers

Today's Public Law exam was okay. Not the best of the three (worst was Criminal Law) so far and there will be Contract Law tomorrow. Hoping to do good on this one. Has anyone else besides my brother seen the Lord of The Rings: Return Of The King? Anyway, I found this online: LOTR bloopers. If you have copies of any of the three movies, do check these out. They're interesting! Gaffes: Fellowship Of The Nitpickers Sorrylah, no sneak previews of the website. But that was a good suggestion. Maybe I'll try to show one or two within a few days before launching it. If someone can teach me Macromedia Flash, the sneak previews may be even more exciting! But yeah, otherwise, just visit the website on the 1st of January! My tickets for the Christmas production have reached the hands of two lecturers and another non-Christian friend, who is a Muslim. I actually run the risk of breaking Islamic law, as I was told. I had no idea that it was law not to "preach" to a Muslim, let alone that the law applied to me. Well, I'm just praying that it will turn out for good. Trying to hand out all the tickets by tomorrow, hopefully. One more paper and its over. Looking forward to it. For now, its dream world.