Life's Legalities

Tuesday, December 16, 2003

Website-ing

I've done a huge revamp on my website and here's the good news: it'll be launched on the 1st of January 2004. Nothing super big or fancy, just Life's Legalities on a bigger stage. It's costing me a bit (really, a bit only) but I hope it'll be a great blessing to everyone who reads it. Today's English Legal System was not a bad paper. I think I did okay. Tomorrow is Criminal Law and I must admit I haven't put too much effort into it. The problem is that we've only done a few elements sufficient for sparse questions. Anyway, I'll just work through what we've done to prepare for tomorrow. Then, I'm meeting my good friend. Oh yeah, just a thought. I realised that there are two "seasons" for meeting up with good old friends. One is during the middle of the year, when all people in the northern hemisphere return. All the law students in the UK, medic students in Russia and Ireland and from wherever else north they may come from. The other "season" is now, the end-of-the-year part where all from the southern hemisphere suddenly pop out back in their motherland. All the medic and "everything else" students in Australia, psycho students from New Zealand and the sparse ones who get lost in Argentina reappear during this time. Also, all the local Malaysian students on holiday. No wonder I've got meetings with old friends so many times during these periods. God bless them all! Nothing much to say now. I'm stumped. I think I'll just knock off and hit the sack real soon. Tired. Good night!