Life's Legalities

Thursday, December 25, 2003

Merry Christmas!

Here's a shout out to all Christian readers of this blog and to all my Christian friends all around the world: Marry Christmas!! Sorry, Merry Christmas :) To celebrate such an auspicious occasion, filled with the wonder of the love of God, here's what Linus of the Peanuts comic has to say. Click here. I've received many ecards from friends, here's my favourite: Jesus Humbled Himself (inspired by Max Lucado) The British newpaper, Guardian Unlimited, recently released the results of their second annual British Blog Awards 2003. Check out 17-year old Max Munton's A Teenager Blogs. There's some good designing and the thing he writes are pretty good for a 17-year old guy. I wanna send in my blog the next time the Asian Blog Awards are up. See how that goes. That will be next year, since they've already done the awards for this year. My exams ended okay, the only thing was I still had classes for the next two days. Party-pooper. Anyway, that was okay as well. I managed to get 19 friends for the Christmas presentation on Sunday night by my church. No salvations, and I don't really have any idea as to what they thought or whether it had made any impact. Hopefully, by prayer and petition, the seed would've been sown. I went through a lot of doubting and high moments of faith throughout the time of inviting them during the past weeks, and to see that none of them accepted Christ was disappointing. I'm learning to step out of that disappointment and continue to lead and show them Christ in my life. One more week before Project Romans starts. Looking forward to the new year and the challenges and excitement it will bring. Many desires, aspirations, dreams and hopes for the new year. Praying that God will take me on to higher heights in Him and to continue to be a powerful blessing and source of Godly influence in my college, CF and wherever else He places me. May you pray that same prayer in order that our world would be full of such Godly people who would illuminate the radiance of our God wherever that are and in whatever they do. Enjoy a God-filled, love-abounding and wholly exciting Christmas today!