Life's Legalities

Tuesday, December 30, 2003

Hits

I think I am close to scoring 3000 hits by the end of the 31st of December (Malaysian time, +8 GMT) but of course, I'll be in church at that time. So if you are the 3000th visitor to this site, please state your name and "time-of-hit" in Malaysian time on the tagboard. It'll be cool to find out who my 3000th "hitter" would be. Two more days (including today) before Life's Legalities: The Website is launched. Its not like its going to be super happening. I obviously don't have the time and money to make a powerful website to challenge the likes of Joshua Tan's blog (link to his blog is found at the side), but I try my best with whatever website knowledge I have. Anyway, do wait in "eager anticipation" as much as you can. I can't promise to deliver much, but I promise it will help enrich your life to a certain (maybe little, but hey) extent. In fact, most of the website (while still in construction) is already up online. So if you can master your skills of internet surfing, you just might find it. If you do, congratulations! My assignment is still not done. I'll have to spend the rest of tomorrow finishing it together with other stuff. I'll let my bros get a load of Return Of The King tomorrow. They deserve it. More driving to come. Its the first time I'm actually enjoying the driving classes and looking forward to the next one. We'll see how long the anticipation and excitement will last. For now, I'll just relish on the fact that I can drive! Less than a week to go before classes resume. I start class on the uneventful day of the 3rd of January. A Saturday, while most school students only start the following Monday. What a life. Till then, peace and blessings.